awwwwww...such adorable kid pics [img]smile.gif[/img]
BMR.......... That pecan tree was over ummmmmmmm a lady friend of mine drive-way 'bout to crash over her car-port..
Those were some nice pics
and ty CG.. [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]
awwwwww...such adorable kid pics [img]smile.gif[/img]
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">At that time in my life not only was I not a happy person, I wasn't a very nice person. I had a MAJOR chip on my shoulder that I carried for years.rog... you didn't look very happy in those pics...
I refer to myself during those times as the evil Roger, It wasn't until the late 80"s, that I discovered the new & improved rog.
It makes me feel good to hear you say that you noticed my snaggle tooth smile, because for several decades I couldn't smile...It is a wonderful feeling. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
awweeeeeeeee how cute.........smiling........and good to see you smiling now Rog...hugs to all
awww, rog. yes, every pic i have seen of you from recent years.. is a happy go lucky, smiling pic... i can't ever imagine you being the "evil roger" lol. But, i know all to well from personal experience that people can definitely change... [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
*pops in from work and just looks around*.... geeeeez. *drops a pin and hears it land*.... [img]tongue.gif[/img]
*jumps up and down to make the page turn*... grrrr. bastard. [img]eek.gif[/img]
Eh...it's cold as hell. I think most everyone is hibernating in bed. Me included here in a minute. [img]eek.gif[/img]
Yep Yep, big bed and nice warm comfy blankets *grin* Doesn't even squeak [img]wink.gif[/img]
We had freezing rain, Sleet and then topped off by about an inch of snow, last night. This morning it is cold, wet & nasty outside
My lil' truck slid most of the way to work, but my feet are almost thawed out now.
![]()
Bookmarks